Q7-TA6 Dual Diversity Wireless Saxophone System
AMT Q7-Ta6 Complete multipurpose true diversity wireless microphone system for soprano, alto,tenor, and bari saxophones. The microphone can be ordered wired or with AMT wireless systems including the Quantum 7, Quantum 7 Mini, or the Quantum 7 Dual. The TA6 is a multi purpose microphone system for Soprano, Tenor, Alto, and Bari saxophones. The microphone can be used as a double microphone setup for soprano saxophone like the AMT Ta2, but can be reduced to a single microphone for tenor, alto, and bari saxophones. The ta6 can be ordered with the various AMT preamps for wired use, (inline, bp45) and also with the current AMT clip-on or belt pack transmitter wireless systems. It can also be used with Shure, Sennheiser, and Sabine wireless system with optional cables.
About Q7 Dual System
- Dual Diversity receiver (Two mic / transmitters at the same time) with 100 Meter range.
- Available in multiple frequency bands, 600-928mhz.
- Dual receiver includes heavy duty metal chassis with rack ears.
- 100 Channels region dependent with up to 30MHz bandwidth.
- Compatible with all AMT microphones and Quantum 7 transmitters. (Q7 Clip-on, Q7B Beltpack, & Q7V Handheld.)
- XLR & 1/4in Outputs
- Optional rack tray available to mount two receivers side by side for a total of 4 systems in one rack space.
- UHF 600-928MHz frequency range. Region Dependent. (902-928, 863-865, 606-630, & 823-832)
- PLL Synthesized circuit
- Pre-set 200(100*2) selectable frequencies.
- Digital Pliot tone-key control, high anti-interference capability
- IR sync downloading the frequency from receiver
- Optional function of Auto-scan the available clear frequency
- LCD status of frequency, AF and RF signal etc
- EIA standard 1U rack-mountable metal chassis
- Up to 100 meters line-of-sight range
- Ideal for professional stage, clubs, churches, and music.
- Optional hand-held microphone, bodypack transmitter, and instrument transmitter available.
- Carrier Frequency: UHF600-928MHz
- Frequency Stabilization: <±30ppm
- Dynamic Range: >95dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion：<0.5%
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-15KHz±3dB
- Audio Output Level: Unbalance 400mV
- Power Supply: DC12-18V
- Consume Power: 1 WATT
- Signal/Noise Ratio: >105dB
- Image &Spurious Rejection: >80dB
- Border upon Channel Rejection: >80dB
- Receiving Sensitivity: 5dBuV
- De-Emphasis: 50uS