Q7-ACCW Dual Wireless Right and Left hand Accordion System
The ACCW is a complete three microphone wireless setup for accordion that includes: dual microphone (ACCR) for right hand, single microphone (ACCL) setup for left hand, Quantum 7 Dual wireless system with transmitters for both right and left hands, cables, and case.
Complete 3 mic wireless setup for full size accordions. (Includes dual mic (ACCR) for right hand, single microphone setup (ACCL) for left hand, Q7 wireless system with transmitters for right and left hands, cables, and case.
The Q7 transmitter powers the ACCR (right hand) and an optional Q7B belt pack style transmitter with volume control for the left hand. Volume of both transmitters can be controlled from the receiver or separately on the mixing board and additionally from the optional Q7B transmitter from the accordion. The only Dual wireless system on the market that allows for complete control of right and left hands in one 1/2 space rack mountable package.
The ACCR is a dual self contained microphone for the right hand of the accordion. Includes two microphones balanced for the accordion which allows the lower bassoon reeds to stand out from the higher volumes that the clarinet and piccolo reeds can produce. The microphone mounts with either dual lock velcro to allow for easy transitions to other accordions, or can mount with the included mounting blocks via a screw system for more of a permanent setup. With either mounting option, the ACCR can be removed easily after each use.
The ACCL (left hand microphone) and the included mounting hardware is included with the ACCW and installs into the left hand side of the accordion without a need to open the bellows. The ACCL is installed by simply removing the bass strap and cover. It is placed inside near the bass machine with a cable and connector placed on the outside of the accordion where convenient.
The ACCW includes the Quantum 7 DUAL wireless system plus an additional transmitter for the left hand. (Choose when ordering) The wireless system is capable of dual transmission of two receivers and allows for both the Q7 and Q7B transmitters to transmit the right and left hands at the same time to a single 1/2 space rack receiver. The Q7B transmitter can control the volume of the left hand on the instrument and the DUAL receiver will control both the right and left hand volumes separately. The receiver additionally offers dual XLR outputs which allows even further control of the right and left hand volume at the mixing board!
About Q7 Dual System
- Dual Diversity receiver (Two mic / transmitters at the same time) with 100 Meter range.
- Available in multiple frequency bands, 600-928mhz.
- Dual receiver includes heavy duty metal chassis with rack ears.
- 100 Channels region dependent with up to 30MHz bandwidth.
- Compatible with all AMT microphones and Quantum 7 transmitters. (Q7 Clip-on, Q7B Beltpack, & Q7V Handheld.)
- XLR & 1/4in Outputs
- Optional rack tray available to mount two receivers side by side for a total of 4 systems in one rack space.
- UHF 600-928MHz frequency range. Region Dependent. (902-928, 863-865, 606-630, & 823-832)
- PLL Synthesized circuit
- Pre-set 200(100*2) selectable frequencies.
- Digital Pliot tone-key control, high anti-interference capability
- IR sync downloading the frequency from receiver
- Optional function of Auto-scan the available clear frequency
- LCD status of frequency, AF and RF signal etc
- EIA standard 1U rack-mountable metal chassis
- Up to 100 meters line-of-sight range
- Ideal for professional stage, clubs, churches, and music.
- Optional hand-held microphone, bodypack transmitter, and instrument transmitter available.
- Carrier Frequency: UHF600-928MHz
- Frequency Stabilization: <±30ppm
- Dynamic Range: >95dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion：<0.5%
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-15KHz±3dB
- Audio Output Level: Unbalance 400mV
- Power Supply: DC12-18V
- Consume Power: 1 WATT
- Signal/Noise Ratio: >105dB
- Image &Spurious Rejection: >80dB
- Border upon Channel Rejection: >80dB
- Receiving Sensitivity: 5dBuV
- De-Emphasis: 50uS