Q7-LS Dual Wireless Bell Mount Saxophone System
Dual Diversity receivers are currently on backorder. All orders will ship first week of January 2024.
Complete dual diversity wireless microphone system for saxophone. Includes Quantum7 Wireless system, AA powered clip-on transmitter, true diversity 99-channel receiver, AMT LS sax microphone, rack-ears, and extension cables.
Additional transmitters and microphones sold separately.
About Q7 Dual System
- Dual Diversity receiver (Two mic / transmitters at the same time) with 100 Meter range.
- Available in multiple frequency bands, 600-928mhz.
- Dual receiver includes heavy duty metal chassis with rack ears.
- 100 Channels region dependent with up to 30MHz bandwidth.
- Compatible with all AMT microphones and Quantum 7 transmitters. (Q7 Clip-on, Q7B Beltpack, & Q7V Handheld.)
- XLR & 1/4in Outputs
- Optional rack tray available to mount two receivers side by side for a total of 4 systems in one rack space.
- UHF 600-928MHz frequency range. Region Dependent. (902-928, 863-865, 606-630, & 823-832)
- PLL Synthesized circuit
- Pre-set 200(100*2) selectable frequencies.
- Digital Pliot tone-key control, high anti-interference capability
- IR sync downloading the frequency from receiver
- Optional function of Auto-scan the available clear frequency
- LCD status of frequency, AF and RF signal etc
- EIA standard 1U rack-mountable metal chassis
- Up to 100 meters line-of-sight range
- Ideal for professional stage, clubs, churches, and music.
- Optional hand-held microphone, bodypack transmitter, and instrument transmitter available.
- Carrier Frequency: UHF600-928MHz
- Frequency Stabilization: <±30ppm
- Dynamic Range: >95dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion：<0.5%
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-15KHz±3dB
- Audio Output Level: Unbalance 400mV
- Power Supply: DC12-18V
- Consume Power: 1 WATT
- Signal/Noise Ratio: >105dB
- Image &Spurious Rejection: >80dB
- Border upon Channel Rejection: >80dB
- Receiving Sensitivity: 5dBuV
- De-Emphasis: 50uS