Q7-TA2 Dual Wireless Soprano Saxophone System
The AMT TA2 Double Microphone System for soprano saxophone. The Ta2 is the perfect choice for a player that primarily performs on soprano saxophone and is looking for the perfect balance of sound that is generated from over the top of the instrument and from in front of the bell.
The Ta2 is the # 1 choice for top professionals that look for the most natural sound reproduction possible from a clip on microphone. All versions of the Ta2 now include updated features including D.C.T. (Disconnect Cable Technology) with the ability to connect to AMT wireless systems and other major brands.
About Q7 Dual System
- Dual Diversity receiver (Two mic / transmitters at the same time) with 100 Meter range.
- Available in multiple frequency bands, 600-928mhz.
- Dual receiver includes heavy duty metal chassis with rack ears.
- 100 Channels region dependent with up to 30MHz bandwidth.
- Compatible with all AMT microphones and Quantum 7 transmitters. (Q7 Clip-on, Q7B Beltpack, & Q7V Handheld.)
- XLR & 1/4in Outputs
- Optional rack tray available to mount two receivers side by side for a total of 4 systems in one rack space.
- UHF 600-928MHz frequency range. Region Dependent. (902-928, 863-865, 606-630, & 823-832)
- PLL Synthesized circuit
- Pre-set 200(100*2) selectable frequencies.
- Digital Pliot tone-key control, high anti-interference capability
- IR sync downloading the frequency from receiver
- Optional function of Auto-scan the available clear frequency
- LCD status of frequency, AF and RF signal etc
- EIA standard 1U rack-mountable metal chassis
- Up to 100 meters line-of-sight range
- Ideal for professional stage, clubs, churches, and music.
- Optional hand-held microphone, bodypack transmitter, and instrument transmitter available.
- Carrier Frequency: UHF600-928MHz
- Frequency Stabilization: <±30ppm
- Dynamic Range: >95dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion：<0.5%
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-15KHz±3dB
- Audio Output Level: Unbalance 400mV
- Power Supply: DC12-18V
- Consume Power: 1 WATT
- Signal/Noise Ratio: >105dB
- Image &Spurious Rejection: >80dB
- Border upon Channel Rejection: >80dB
- Receiving Sensitivity: 5dBuV
- De-Emphasis: 50uS